Profile: I've been living with type two diabetes for approximately seven years. This blog will take a look back at my life as a newly diagnosed type two diabetic, how I handled my disease through the years and what I'm currently doing to manage it while trying to stay healthy enough to stave off complications in the future. Hopefully, you'll find it all interesting enough to follow along. If you do, welcome to my world while I try to live life to the fullest with diabetes.
Posts by nappyme:
- Still on Hiatus
- Review Update: Urban Therapy’s Twisted Sista Curl Activator
- Update Product Review: Miss Jessie’s Curly Meringue
- Miss Jessie’s Curly Meringue Product Review
- The look on my face says it all
- Change up is good practice for getting to know your hair
- Mom’s 80th Birthday Celebration
- Jumbo Twisted Bun
- Bunning it With Loose Hair
- Two and Half Years Later, Relaxer Takes It’s Toll
- Product Review: The Assistant Clip is One Great Find
- Me + Box Braids = Heaven
- Break a Leg — Hopefully Mine!
- Whatchoo gonna do with your hair?
- Save your ends with a beautiful Faux Puff!