Ten Great Reasons to Go Natural
1) Great sense of freedom and satisfaction to stop wearing fake hair and show off your natural beauty
2) Stop using damaging chemicals on your hair and scalp
3) More versatility and styling options. One style can morph into others. Twists into twist outs and then into a chunky fro. Box braids taken down and smoothed into a textured French roll.
4) It’s more suited to our facial features than straight hair
5) It’s unique. No other racial/ethic group on this planet has hair like us. We’re special!
6) Nappy hair loves moisture. Hot humid days are your friend and not your enemy.
7) Doesn’t require heat for styling.
8) Once you learn how to care for your hair, it’ll be healthier than you ever imagined
9) Can save you tons of time and money especially if you don’t become a product junkie.
10) Sends a message to other the world that when it comes to hair we’re unique and it’s ok for black women to embrace, love and wear our beautiful, kinky hair in its textured, natural state.